Friday, January 13, 2012

Some Snaps of Hong Kong

Just a follow on post from my previous post. However, this time it's about Hong Kong. Hong Kong really burns a massive hole in your wallet. No Sales Tax and excellent exchange rate makes everything irresistible to buy. I stayed at Regal Kowloon Hotel. It's situated in Tsim Sha Tsui where the majority of the major 5 star hotels are.
Hotel (not the best shot but was my only shot)
Elevator floor
Hotel Bathroom
Very spacious ( I think I got upgraded to 2 queen size beds =] )
After only one hour of shopping on Granville Road
This was Canton Road. I was in Handbag Heaven!!

DISNEYLAND!!
Main Street Corner Cafe
Love the decor 

In front of the parade
I was so fortunate they opened Toy Story Land =]
Will be back next time for Grizzly Gulch

Sorry for the belated post. Just been caught up by Christmas and New Year. Hong Kong, I will definitely be back 

Have a wonderful New Year everyone!
I have a lot of New Years Resolutions 

No comments:

Post a Comment